What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used by website owners to provide a better browsing experience and analyze how users interact with their site.
- Session cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of our website. They enable you to navigate and use its features. Session cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on your device even after you close your browser. They are used to remember your preferences and settings for future visits.
- Third-party cookies: We also use third-party cookies, which are cookies set by a domain other than our website. These cookies are used for analytics, advertising, and social media integration.
- Your IP address
- Your browser type and version
- The pages you visit on our site
- The time and date of your visit
- The time spent on each page
- Referring site details (if you navigated to our site from another website)
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent cookies from being placed. However, if you do this, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site, and some services and functionalities may not work.
- Google Chrome: Manage cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: Enable and disable cookies
- Microsoft Edge: Delete and manage cookies
- Safari: Manage cookies